We have finally made a little more progress on the frag tank. I know it’s taking a while and progress is slow, but the pieces are falling together. Our newest edition to the setup is a sump, which has taken quite a while to find. The issue occurred when the fabricator of the aquarium, a good friend of mine, simply couldn’t find any spare time to pick up any acrylic sheets or make the sump. I called on another good friend, who also happens to be quite handy, but he is currently in the middle of a home remodel. Then, out of nowhere, a friend on my local aquarium forum recommended that I use a friend of his…who also happened to be a sponsor on the site. Needless to say, I contacted him and got a great quote. I went ahead and ordered the sump and picked it up a few days later. I got the tank home, water tested it, had to repair a small pinhole leak. After fixing the leak and doing another leak check, I got the sump under the tank and put in the skimmer. I still have to run the plumbing from the return pump back to the aquarium, but that’s later on. See below for a couple of pictures.