It’s Christmas Eve, and what better way to celebrate the holidays than by catching up on some marine aquarium related articles? Looking back on the week of December 16th through the 22nd, we get to see just how bad the lionfish invasion of the Atlantic Ocean really is, a pair of new aquarium equipment pieces from Royal Exclusiv, a proposal by NOAA to list 66 coral species on the Endangered list, and some great prices on the more readily available blue squamosa clams. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Dive Footage Shines Light on the Magnitude of the Lionfish Invasion
- Royal Exclusiv Releases New Dreambox Media Filter Early for the Holidays
- Bubble King Mini 200 Now Available with DC Controllable Pump
- NOAA Proposes to Add 66 Coral Species to Endangered Species List
- Blue Squamosa Clams are Crazy Cheap at Phishy Business