Monday is greeting us once again, and now that you’ve filed your TPS reports and sat through a few boring meetings, it’s time to get crackin’ on a fresh week of aquarium articles. Kicking off our week in usual style, we’re taking a brief look back at the most popular articles from last week. From the week of April 7th through the 13th, we saw some awesome clownfish shoes, a different looking calcium reactor, an automated water testing machine for your local fish store, a review on a coral farming book, and a look at a powerful LED/T5HO hybrid fixture. And in addition to our top articles, we had two articles show up on the Reef Threads Podcast, including our 4/4/13 Tip of the Day and our thoughts on the effect ‘Finding Dory’ will have on blue hippo tangs?. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Rock Some Clownfish Footwear with These Kicks from K-Swiss
- Aqua Medic Introduces Interesting New Calcium Reactor
- Thrive Aquatics is Bringing Automated Water Testing Lab to Your Local Fish Store
- Preliminary Review of Miguel Tolosa’s Practical Coral Farming 2nd Ed.
- Pacific Sun Ariel Blends LED and T5HO Technology for Amazing Spread and Water Penetration