Looking for a job in the aquarium industry but haven’t found a good place to start? Well, look no further. One of the best aquarium companies in the industry is hiring, and they’ve got multiple positions available. EcoTech Marine, the Pennsylvania-based pump and light manufacturer is looking to add a new sales representative to their ranks, and given their top-notch product line that practically sells itself and the fact that you can have an aquarium in your office or cubicle, we couldn’t think of a better gig. The job details are posted below, and they can be found on the EcoTech Marine Careers page. In addition to the newly announced sales rep position, there are also two other listings for engineer positions.
From EcoTech Marine:
Customer Service Rep
Growth opportunity in saltwater reef aquarium industry! EcoTech Marine offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, and a laid-back yet professional atmosphere. Now is the time to put your knowledge and skills to good use as our newest Customer Service Representative. You will be interacting with customers face to face as well as via phone and email. We only provide our customers with the BEST service, so we need someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who is willing to build long-term relationships.
Read on to learn more about the position, and tell us why you are the perfect match!
To apply, visit this link – https://jobs-myhrpartnerinc.icims.com/jobs/1503/customer-service-representative/job and submit the following:
- An updated resume
- Salary history and requirements
- Provide superior service to all customers. Respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests. Educate customers about the EcoTech product line.
- A brief cover letter outlining your experience for / interest in the position
- Keep detailed records of all customer issues. Prepare customer transaction reports for analysis.
- Process customer orders and warranty requests (includes performing customer warranty verifications). Assist in the creation of warranty videos.
- Perform repairs and service for all EcoTech product lines.
- Education / Training: This position requires someone who has an Associate’s Degree, or a High School Diploma with equivalent work experience. The person should also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Experience with Epicor Software is a plus but is not required. Reef aquarium experience is also a preference, but not required.
- Interpersonal / Communication Skills: We always go out of our way to provide unmatched service to all of our customers. As one of the members of our “front line”, this role requires someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, who can work effectively with various personalities, and who can listen effectively. Overall, the position requires someone with superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer Service Skills: The desire to delight customers and go above and beyond is a must for this role. We need someone who has empathy for the customer’s situation and who is not easily rattled by difficult customers. Someone who has a naturally proactive desire to handle complaints will greatly excel in this role. The ability to think analytically to provide creative solutions to customers is a must.
About Us and What we Offer You:
EcoTech Marine provides a challenging, fast-paced, and informal work environment, as well as ongoing training, advancement opportunities, competitive wages and benefits, and respect and recognition.
It’s your turn to be a part of this exciting and growing company, who has earned both local and national recognition as one the fastest growing companies and was also named 2012 Business of the Year by Lehigh Valley Business.
As the ingenious brain child of three Lehigh University graduates, EcoTech Marine in Allentown, PA was fueled by innovation, passion, continuous improvement, and an unparalleled drive to succeed. Now celebrating our 10th year in the business, we are proud to say that we have truly revolutionized the way people think about aquarium equipment. Our passion for excellence exudes in all of our products and in all of our team members. The same drive, passion, innovation, and continuous mindset that has allowed us to flourish over the past 10 years is, and always has been, a vital part of what we look for in each and every one of our new team members.
As a well-established leader in our industry, we know what an important part each and every member of our team plays in the overall success of our company as a whole. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package including (but not limited to) medical, dental, vision, and 401k. Equally as important, we offer ongoing training, advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and respect and recognition.
Additional Application Information:
Please note: If you are offered employment with EcoTech Marine, it may be contingent on the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
All applicants can check the status of their application by logging on to the myHR Partner web portal atwww.myhrpartnerinc.com and logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
We realize that that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.