The Waikiki Aquarium is one of the best exhibits in the world, and it houses some of rarest fish you’ll ever see in the aquarium trade. These include the Peppermint Angelfish (Centropyge boylei), Abei Angelfish (C. abei), and Masked Angelfish (Genicanthus personatus) just to name a few.
- New From GHL – ProfiLux 4 Power Loss Monitor
- Quality Marine Receives Aquacultured Juvenile Cortez Angel (Pomacanthus zonipectus)
- aquavitro stainless steel tools for fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Indonesia Export Ban Has Been Lifted!
- How to Pick the Right Substrate for your Marine Aquarium
- 1st Ever Aquarium Specialty Reef2Reef Live Sale – Sept 29th
- A Look at the Bashsea Smart Series Sumps
- Kessil A360X: The long awaited A360 replacement