The Waikiki Aquarium is one of the best exhibits in the world, and it houses some of rarest fish you’ll ever see in the aquarium trade. These include the Peppermint Angelfish (Centropyge boylei), Abei Angelfish (C. abei), and Masked Angelfish (Genicanthus personatus) just to name a few.
- World Wide Corals Tax Time Sale – 1800 Corals
- Aquatic Technology Aquacultured Harlequin Shrimp (Hymenocera elegans)
- Neptune System Releases Flow Monitoring Kit for it’s Apex Controller
- The All New XR15FW Radion is a Freshwater Pro
- 2017 Aquarium Trade Shows
- Clemson Fan or TrumpaGator?
- JellyTank KickStarter is the Ultimate Affordable Jellyfish Tank
- The Ocean Swipe 360 Aquarium Glass Cleaner