The Waikiki Aquarium is one of the best exhibits in the world, and it houses some of rarest fish you’ll ever see in the aquarium trade. These include the Peppermint Angelfish (Centropyge boylei), Abei Angelfish (C. abei), and Masked Angelfish (Genicanthus personatus) just to name a few.
- Neptune Systems Releases First Standalone Product – The Automatic Top-off Kit – ATK
- Featured Coral of the Week 5/22/17 – Black Torch Coral
- Aquatic Wildlife Grand Opening Sale
- Get Your 2017 MACNA App!
- Aquascaping with Two Little Fishies Stax Rocks
- RAP Recap – 2017
- Revolutionary Reef Keeper Albert J. Thiel Passes and his Family Needs our Help
- Featured Coral of the Week 5/1/2017 – Joe’s Solar Eclipse Zoa