The Waikiki Aquarium is one of the best exhibits in the world, and it houses some of rarest fish you’ll ever see in the aquarium trade. These include the Peppermint Angelfish (Centropyge boylei), Abei Angelfish (C. abei), and Masked Angelfish (Genicanthus personatus) just to name a few.
- Michael Phelps “Races” a Great White Shark
- Chasing Coral, a documentary about the state of Coral Reefs
- Featured Coral of the Week 7/17/17 – From Joe Knows Reefs
- The future of Farming? – Could this end Worldwide Hunger?
- The Seneye Reef Monitor Mag Mount
- Custom Bashsea Cichlid Life Support System
- Quick RAP Recap – Reef-A-Palooza New York
- Carolina Aquatics to Acquire Blue Ridge Fish Wholesale