The Waikiki Aquarium is one of the best exhibits in the world, and it houses some of rarest fish you’ll ever see in the aquarium trade. These include the Peppermint Angelfish (Centropyge boylei), Abei Angelfish (C. abei), and Masked Angelfish (Genicanthus personatus) just to name a few.
- Meet the New Aqua Illumination Nero Wave Marker
- New from Neptune Systems: The ApexEL
- Joe Knows Reefs Summer Escape Live Sale!
- San Antonio Aquarium Gray Horn Shark Stolen & Recovered
- BREAKING NEWS! Eradicating AEFW’s the Reef Safe Way
- Casco Pure Media for Large Tanks and Retail Shops
- Orphek OR 120 Bar LED Bars at EasternMarine Aquariums
- Eliminating Skin Flukes in Saltwater Fish – Part 1