I made a little more progress on the frag tank. I have put some sand in it (I know frag tanks don’t typically have sand), have filled it about halfway with water, and I assembled one of the frag racks. The frag rack came out as good as could be expected. I used black eggcrate and 1/2″ acrylic rods for the legs. The purpose behind using acrylic rods for legs was to have a clean look and not obstruct flow. So, I cut five acrylic rod segments, each 9″ long, and used a Dremmel tool to cut a “+” into the top of the leg. This will allow the eggcrate to slide into the grooves. After cutting the grooves and inserting them onto the eggcrate, I added a drop of clear silicone to keep the legs in place. I think the rack turned out pretty good, but I underestimated how much acrylic rod I would use when I placed my order, and will have to order more.