Choosing the proper tool for fragging different types of corals can be challenging but not with BioTek Marine’s new Signature Series Frag Tools. These tools include about everything you need to frag almost any coral.
The BioTek Marine Signature Series Frag Tool Kit comes with all tools needed to frag many LPS, Soft and SPS corals. The tool kit can be purchased with or without Bob Smith Industries IC Gel. The BioTek Marine Signature Series tool kit is stainless steel with an attractive black finish. Each Signature Series tool is laser engraved with the BioTek Marine name. The tool kit also comes with a convenient zippered case that will protect your tools when not in use.
The BioTek Marine Signature Series Frag Tool Kit ($32.99) includes:
- 1 x #3 Scalpel handle
- 5 x #10 Scalpel blades
- 1 x Soft tissue scissors
- 1 x Small coral forceps
- 1 x SPS coral bone cutter
- Optional: 1x 20g extra thick BSI IC-Gel super glue
Along with the tool kit, BioTek Marine also has other products available including the following:
- BioTek Marine Signature Series 7″ Coral Forceps ($8.79)
- BioTek Marine Signature Series 6.5″ Large Coral Cutters With Clasp ($14.39)
- BioTek Marine Signature Series 5.5″ Coral Forceps ($6.15)
- BioTek Marine Signature Series 4.5 Inch Flat Tip Coral Cutters ($11.99)
- BioTek Marine 5.5″ Signature Series Coral Cutter Double Spring, Back Lock ($14.39)
- BioTek Marine Signature Series 6.5″ Large Coral Cutters With Spring ($15.99)
- Made for SPS, Soft & LPS fragging and handling livestock
- Great for cutting SPS corals up to 3/4″ in diameter
- Stainless steel with silver finish.
- Pointed tip fits into tight spots other tools would normally not fit
- Spring loaded to open, with handle lock for storing in the closed position
As with all stainless steel tools, BioTek Marine recommends rinsing with fresh water after each fragging session. To learn more about BioTek Marine please visit the website here.