Royal Excusiv, know for high quality top tier products recently released their new 100 watt Speedy Red Dragon pump. The pump is rated for higher pressure application with a max head pressure of 19 feet. The pump pushes up to 2400 gallons per hour and it is fully adjustable through an external controller box that can be hooked up to a GHL or Neptune Apex controller by purchasing the Red Dragon 3 Interface Adapter as shown below.
Like the other Red Dragon 3 models, The Speedy 3 can be used in freshwater or saltwater applications. The pump can be submerged or used as external pumps for most any aquarium application where noise is a concern. The pumps are almost silent and the will easily fit into most sumps return compartments.
Red Dragon® 3 Speedy pump 100 Watt / 9,0m³ / 2.400 gph with AKB anti-lime-bypass
Technical data Red Dragon® 3 Speedy pump 100 Watt 2.400 gph (9,0 m³):
- 100 Watt/h // max. 19 feet (6 mtr.) pressure height
- speed adjustable Brushless DC pump
- Watt-Display in 2 Watt-steps adjustable
- intake side Ø 1.5′′ (50 mm) – pressure side Ø 1′′ (32 mm)
- operating voltage: 110 Volt 60 Hz
- Protection class pump: IP 68 control unit: IP 66
- Weight pump: 3,4 kg
- Weight controller: 1,1 kg
- Height of intake side: center 2.76′′ (70 mm)
- Dimension pump: 5.12″ wide / 9.25″ length / ~ 7.48″ height 130 mm wide / 235 mm length / ~ 190 mm height
- Dimension control unit: 5.51″ wide / 7.48″ length / ~ 2.76″ height 140 mm width / 190 mm length / ~ 70 mm height
The pumps are now available at authorized Royal Exclusiv dealers in the US.