Last week was an incredibly slow one, aquarium news wise. Couple that with a really busy work schedule and we barely made it through while keeping out sanity intact. That said, last week (July 6-12) did have some bright spots. These include a terrible top ten list of the world’s coolest aquariums, a mall overrun with fish, a new mesh screen for the rest of the Innovative Marine lineup, a new seahorse exhibit at the Waikiki Aquarium, and a look at some awesome fluorescing corals during a night dive. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Esquire’s Top 10 List of “World’s Coolest Aquariums” Fails to Impress on Many Fronts
- Abandoned Mall Overrun with Fish
- Innovative Marine to Offer Mesh Screen Lids for NUVO Nano Aquariums
- Massive New Seahorse Exhibit to Open at the Waikiki Aquarium
- Amazing Fluorescing Corals Seen During Red Sea Night Dive