The Walking Dead is back, and so are we. Just like that show, we’ve got plenty of excitement and entertainment for you, albeit ours has a little less blood and guts. We had a phenomenally busy week last week, so it was hard to sort through the lot for just five top performers. Several of the articles were either tied, or just a couple of visits. So, we’ll sort them out as best as we can. The week we will be focusing on is February 2nd through the 8th, and our top stories include spouses selling your fish tank out of vengeance, a look at why zoanthids and palythoas are so popular, a new salt product with big claims, some high res photos of an amazing aberrant moorish idol, interesting clownfish offspring, and a look at bleached anemones. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Be Careful, Otherwise Your Spouse Will Hock Your Aquarium for Cheap
- The Polyp Craze, a Look at Why Zoanthids and Palythoas are So Popular Even After All These Years
- Acrylic Tank Manufacturing ‘Hot Salt’ Claims to be the Cleanest, Driest Around
- Stunning High Res Photos of Segrest Farms’ Aberrant Moorish Idol
- Sustainable Aquatics’ Longfin Clownfish has Longfin Offspring
- Bleached Anemones – White Never Seems Good in this Hobby [Video]