Weekends are never long enough are they? Yeah, it’s Monday once again, and while you’re dreading a long day at the office, we welcome it as a fresh start to another week of exciting aquarium related articles. Helping to kick off our week in typical fashion is our usual weekly recap, focusing on June 15 through the 21st. Over that span, our top articles included lionfish tolerating freshwater, a rare grouper showing up in Thailand, a sweet MACNA giveaway, a ban on lionfish in one particular state, and a free Lightning Maroon Clownfish. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Lionfish Shown to Tolerate Freshwater in School Science Project
- Ultra Rare Neptune Grouper Shows Up in Thailand
- Cherry Corals Giving Away MACNA Trip During Summer Spectacular 2.0 Live Sale
- Florida to Ban All Pterois Lionfish Imports Beginning August 1st
- MBI Workshop to Raffle off F1 PNG Lightning Maroon Clownfish