Recently Sensafe released a new video for the Exact iDip570 Marine Kit. In the video Noah from Sensafe explains on how to install the app and how to use the iDip photometer kit app.
Teaser Alert: Black Friday sale coming soon!
Sensafe has recently made some changes to a couple of the reagents and the resolution has improved as a result. The iDip is accurate and affordable way to test various water aquarium parameters. The kit includes the following reagent strips for use with the iDip570 photometer:
- Standard navy blue plastic carrying case w/ Foam
- eXact® Micro Strip Calcium Hardness UH Starter Strips 25 Tests (486668-A-25) New
- eXact® Micro Strip Calcium Hardness UH Drops 25 Tests (486668)
- eXact® Micro Strip Nitrate Starter Strips 25 Tests (486655-25)
- eXact® Micro Strip Total Alkalinity Starter Strips 25 Tests (486680-25)
- eXact® Micro Strip Ammonia Starter Strips 25 Tests (486654-A) NEW
- eXact® Micro Strip Ammonia Drops 25 Tests (486654-B) NEW
- eXact® Micro Strip Total Hardness UH Strips (486669-A-25) New
- eXact® Micro Reagent Total Hardness UH Starter Strips 25 Tests (486669-A-25) NEW
- eXact® Micro Reagent Total Hardness UH Drops 25 Tests (486669-B) NEW
- eXact® Micro Strip Phosphate Starter 25 Tests (486814-25)
- eXact® Micro Reagent pH-BT Starter 25 Tests (486657-25)
- Cleaning Brush
- 5mL Sample Syringe
- Letter to 570 Marine Customer
The iDip 570 is compatible with Apple and Android devices and it seamlessly connects to your device to data log all the results for multiple aquariums or for a single tank.
Over 35 additional parameters/reagents are available for the iDip570 (sold separately).