So your favorite team didn’t win the Super Bowl last night. That doesn’t mean you have to mope around the office all day like your world has just been shattered. Instead, let’s try to turn your day around with some aquarium related articles. Kicking off our week is our usual recap of the previous week’s most popular articles. Spanning the week of January 27th through February 2nd, we’ve got a solution to hair algae, another pet related theft, two stories of aquarium life spawning, and a new job opening within the aquarium industry. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Magnesium Dosing for Hair Algae Works but Requires Extended Periods of Time to be Effective
- Thieves Steal Parrots, Lizards from the Offices of Acrylic Tank Manufacturing
- Corals Caught Spawning in ORA Growout Tanks
- Bristleworms Spawning in an Aquarium Sends Shivers Up Our Spines
- New Job Opening with Walt Smith in Fiji