June is officially coming to a close and we are off to a brand new week that will be full of fun and fireworks as we approach Independence Day. But before we get too far into the celebration, let’s take a quick look back at last week’s top articles. From the week of June 22nd through the 28th, our top read articles include a new overflow kit, starfish house cleaning robots, a turquoise Squamosa clam, a different take on aquarium stands, and our unboxing of a brand new LED fixture. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- The H2Overflow Kit is a Great Way to Make Aquariums “Reef-Ready”
- Are Starfish Robots the Next Big Thing in Automated House Cleaning?
- ORA Announces Limited Availability of Rare Turquoise Squamosa Clams
- Primo Reef T-Slotted Aluminum Stands Make for Some Good Lookin’ Hardware
- Unboxing the Orphek Atlantik Compact [Picture Intensive]