It’s everyone’s favorite day of the week again, and that means it’s also time to kick off some new material here at the AquaNerd Blog. With our usual Tip of the Day and Picture of the Week out of the way, we can focus on a handful of popular articles from last week, July 21st through the 27th, before moving on to the rest of our material. Our most viewed articles include a new Hawaiian law creating a white list and bag limits for certain fish, a new frag tank from a popular nano tank maker, a sweet new auto top off system that plays nice with aquariums of all sizes, a diver nearly getting swallowed alive by a whale, and finally, a look at DFWMAS Next Wave 2014. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Hawaii Passes Laws Creating White List and Bag Limits for Aquarium Fish
- JBJ USA Announces New Frag Tank at SuperZoo in Vegas
- Innovative Marine Adds HydroFill Auto Top Off to Their Ever Growing Auqa Gadget Line
- Whale Nearly Swallows Diver [Video]
- The Annual DFWMAS Next Wave Event Opens for Registration, Gets New Website