Halloween is just a couple of days away, but we still have to go through Monday to get there. Kicking off our usual week of aquarium related topics, we first cover our top articles from last week. From the week of October 20th through the 26th, our most popular articles include a new product to tackle red slime algae, a big update to a popular LED fixture, our look at a new auto top-off system, a revamp of a classic protein skimmer, and a light that features carbon fiber. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Korallen-Zucht CyanoClean Looks to Solve the Red Slime Problem
- Newer, Bigger Maxspect R420R 200W Displayed at MACNA
- Unboxing the Innovative Marine HydroFill ATO Controller System
- Reef Octopus Reinvents the Classic 110 Space Saver Protein Skimmer
- Reef Spectrum P47 LED Fixture is Tricked Out with Carbon Fiber