Another week and another AquaNerd recap greets us this Monday. From January 12th through the 18th, our top articles include a look at a possible aquarium product not selling well, a potential reason clams die, a new offering of popular aquarium controller, one company shutting down, and a bleak look at someone prepping aquarium livestock to eat. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Popularity of Tanked Show Not Enough to Drive Additive Sales?
- A Look at Why Clams Die in Aquariums [Video]
- Neptune Systems to Offer Apex Gold Package for More Savings, Convenience
- Coral Morphologic to Shut Down Aquascapers, Shifts Focus to Wholesale Operations
- How To Video Demonstrates Opening Tridacnid Clam for Consumption