Well, we survived another exciting weekend, and it’s time to turn our attention once again to the aquarium world. Spanning the week of August 11th through the 17th, our top articles featured the Vertex Aquaristik Cleaner Mag lineup, Pixar’s changes to the end of ‘Findig Dory’, how a certain television premiere thrashed our traffic, good looking product packaging, and a new LED fixture from a popular nano maker. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Vertex Cleaner Mags Look So Clean While Getting Dirty
- Pixar Changes Ending of ‘Finding Dory’ in Response to Pressure from ‘Blackfin’ Documentary
- Breaking Bad Deals Substantial Hit to Our Traffic
- There’s a Lot to Be Said About a Product’s Packaging
- JBJ USA Announces Pacifica DX LED Fixture at SuperZoo