Easter has come and gone, the NBA playoffs have started, and AquaNerd is back with another full week of aquarium related topics. But as usual, we can’t dive too deep into this week without taking a moment to appreciate all of the articles that made last week so enjoyable. So, without further adieu, here is our recap from April 13th through the 19th. During that week, we saw two metric tons of clams being illegally harvested, a string of illegal wildlife prosecutions, a frogfish with a huge appetite, VorTech control getting mobile friendly, and CoralVue’s resurrection of a popular brand and distributing for another. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Dozens of Huge Tridacnid Clams Seized from Vietnamese Fishermen
- String of Prosecutions for Illegal Livestock Harvesting in Florida Tied to Single Investigation
- Frogfish Shows No Limits to Its Stretchy Stomach [Video]
- EcoSmart Live App Gets Full Fledged VorTech Control
- CoralVue Resurrects IceCap Brand, Becomes US Distributor for Giesemann